New Ideas for Country Bathroom Decor
Published on: 2018-07-26 | Category: DESIGN CONSULTATION | By: admin
New ideas for creating your country bathroom interior
– If your vanity is made from wood but its look is not the country style, try to paint it first. Oak and white paint colors can blend well with most country bathroom decor.
– Consider a sliding barn door opening onto your country bathroom.
– Adding a clawfoot bathtub with a rustic design into the room is the perfect choice for this style.
– Use an old bucket or stone/concrete sink with the natural stone look as your vessel sink.
– Choose brass or porcelain for faucets and plumbing hardware.
– Hang a mirror with a distressed wood frame or the ordinary one with a whimsical fabric trim.
– Dress up the area with vintage objects like wicker or wire baskets, candle holders, or a ceramic jug full of wildflowers. You also can mix some industrial elements such as an inclusive shower stall to suit your modern taste.
These are just some ideas you can apply to go to your room. For more ideas, please check out the images below. And please believe me…country style never dies!